Having less carb. and more protein and fiber is one of very common ways to your diet. Even knowing this thought, it’s still sometimes hard to follow this rule… Not having enough carb just makes you feel unsatisfied.. This time I would like to share very easy simple yet very satisfying seafood dish! Using variety of seafood and lots vegetables with this saka-mushi method, you can enjoy wonderful meal all the time!!
[ Ingredients ] *tsp=tea spoon tbs=table spoon
~ serves two ~
1/2 squid,inside cleaned
4 leaves cabbage
2 bunches Shang hai bock choy
3 tbs soba tsuyu
3 tbs sake
1/4 tsp black pepper
[ Directions ]
To remove sand from clams, soak into salted water,as salty as seawater, and cover. Leave it for 30minutes or so to let the clams spit out all the sand remained inside shells.
2. Cut carrot into strips
3. Cut cabbage into 3~4cm wide or whatever the you desire.
4. Trim off Shang-hai bock choy’s roots and wash well make sure the bottom parts are clean.
5. Cut squid into rings.
6. After soaking salted water, wash the shells by rubbing each other under running water.
7. Lay all the cut vegetables in a pot.
8. Place one sheet of dried Konbu.
9. Add all the seafood on top of vegetables.
10. Pour Soba tusuyu.
11. Add some sake.
12. Add water.
13. Turn on the stove. After bringing it to the boil,cover the pot and keep steaming on low heat for about 2~3 minutes
14. when it’s cook you can sprinkle some black pepper and nanami powder if you have.
15. Don’t miss out the konbu placed on the top! That can become a very good garnish! Shred it and put on the top when serving.
Copyright © MASA’s Cooking- All Rights Reserved.