Pasta can also become a very refreshing dish. Using lots of vegetables and mix with seasonings can make very tasteful sauce. One of my favorite combination of coriander and soy sauce can be great with any type of protein. This time I chose thinly sliced pork. it’s suitable for Japanese dish called “Shabu Shabu”. You can either blanch or sauté the meat and marinate with the sauce. Tossing with Cappelini will just make one great refreshing dish for summer!!
[ Ingredients ] *tsp=tea spoon tbs=table spoon
~ serves one ~
80g Cappelini/Angel pasta
80g Sliced pork
5 mini Tomatoes
1 stalk coriander
1/2 tsp garlic paste
2 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs sugar
salt & pepper to taste
1/2 tsp E.V. olive oil
[ Directions ]
1. First, cut cucumber into dices.
You can use other green vegetable such as blanched green beans, asparagus.
2. Cut mini tomatoes into dices as well..
3. Chop coriander.
4. Make garlic paste with a grater.
5. Put all the cut materials into a bowl and add sat,pepper,soy sauce,sugar and E.V. olive oil.
6. Mix well let juice come out from each vegetables.
7. Prepare meat. this time I’m using sliced pork. Cut into half or whatever the size easy to handle.
8. Sprinkle salt and black pepper evenly.
9. Heat up a fry pan and add some vegetable oil.
10. Add the pork and cook until both sides get golden brown.
11. Add the pork into the prepared sauce.
12. Stir well let the meat submerge into the sauce.
13. This time I’m using Cappelini also known as Angel pasta. It’s suitable when making pasta salad as a cold dish.
14. Refer the instruction on the package and boil.
15. When it’s cooked, cool off the pasta under running water.
16. Drain out all the excess water from the pasta and add into the step 12.
17. Check the flavor and make a little adjustment by adding some seasonings if needed..
18. If you like citrus fragrance, you can squeeze in some lemon juice.
Copyright © MASA’s Cooking- All Rights Reserved.