Another easy & delicious way of making Yaki Udon! this time I used curry powder to spice up the flavor! If you don’t have frozen udon, you can replace with spaghettis! Still very much enjoyable “Japanized” Italian Cuisine!!
[ Ingredients ] *tsp=tea spoon tbs=table spoon
~ serves one ~
1 frozen udon
1 chicken thigh, cut into small pieces
1/4 onion, sliced
1 bunch spinach,blanched and cut into small pieces
[ Udon sauce ]
40ml soba tsuyu
1/2 tbs mirin
1/2 tbs Curry powder
[ Directions ]
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Add a little oil into heated fry pan and put chicken in. Stir fry on high heat.
3. Stir fry onion until translucent.
4. Add spinach and mix well.
5. Add curry powder and stir fry, let aroma come out.make sure all the powder spread evenly.
6. Add soba tsuyu,mirin and water.
7. Place frozen udon into the fry pan and cover it. Keep cooking on medium heat until udon comes loose.
8. When the udon all soften you can check the flavor see if any adjustments needed.
Copyright © MASA’s Cooking- All Rights Reserved.