Hash brown potatoes are one of my favorites. Having it for breakfast is very suitable. This traditional American dish can also transform into Japanese flavor. You don’t actually need to prepare any special material to do so. Just make hash browns as usual and then add seaweed powder. You don’t even have to go by this particular powder. You can use regular nori and crumble & sprinkle it over the fry pan. Because it’s enjoyable even when it’s cold. You can pack into your Bento box!
[ Ingredients ] *tsp=tea spoon tbs=table spoon
~ serves two~
3 strips bacon
2 tbs Aonori/seaweed powder
Salt and black pepper to taste.
[ Directions ]
1. First off, trim off the side of potato.
2. Lay the potato with flatten surface facing down. Slice about 0.5cm thick.
3. Fan out each sliced potato.
4. And cut into allumettes or matchsticks size.
5. Soak into a bowl of water to wash off the starch.
6. Drain out the water.
7. Cut bacon into small pieces.
8. Add bacon into preheated fry pan and stir fry on medium heat until golden brown.
9. Add potato keep frying until half way translucent.
10. You can now add Aonori/seaweed powder.
11. Lastly, add salt and pepper to taste.
Copyright © MASA’s Cooking- All Rights Reserved.