Introducing another Casserole dish. This time I’m making with fried rice base. Rich and creamy white sauce is perfectly getting along with aromatic flavored Maitake mushrooms and succulent prawns. As you dig in the dish, there are ketchup fried rice waiting for you! If you are tired of fried rice itself, this is one way to make an arrangement!
[ Ingredients ] *tsp=tea spoon tbs=table spoon
~ serves four~
400g steamed rice
4 sliced bacon
2 tbs ketchup
Salt and pepper to taste
100g Maitake mushrooms
1 tbs white wine
6 stalks asparagus
[ White sauce ]
15g all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
50g Mozzarella cheese
[ Directions ]
1. This time I’m using Maitake mushrooms. It has very nice aroma and crunchiness.
2. Trim off the root and cut into small pieces.
3. Chop onion.
4. Cut bacon small pieces.
5. Remove the shell from the prawns and devein.
6. Blanch asparagus.
7. Prepare white sauce.
8. Now it’s time to prepare fried rice. Add bacon and stir fry until golden brown.
9. Add onion keep stir frying till translucent.
10. Before adding rice, you can add some butter.
11. Add steamed rice into fry pan and stir well.
12. Make sure ingredients are all well mixed and add other seasonings such as salt,pepper and ketchup.
13. Transfer into casserole.
14. Prepare other garnish. In the washed fry pan, add some butter and let it melt on medium heat. Add cut mushrooms and stir fry until its aroma coming out.
15. Move the mushrooms to the side of fry pan. Add the prawns in the space and sauté until red and then add white wine cook for a few seconds.
16. Add salt and pepper to adjust the flavor and shut off the stove.
17. Now it’s time for assembling! Pour the white sauce on the fried rice evenly.
18. Lay asparagus,pawns and mushrooms on it.
19. And then sprinkle Mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
20. Put into the preheated oven(200 Celsius) and cook until the cheese starts to bubble and turning into golden brown.
Copyright © MASA’s Cooking- All Rights Reserved.