Showing you how to make custard cream. Once you learn this, you can make many flavors!
[ Ingredients ] *tsp=tea spoon tbs=table spoon
~ makes about 500g cream ~
25g Corn starch
[ Directions ]
4. Separate yolks and egg white.
5. Put yolks into a large bowl and add sugar.
6. Start whisking keep on going until it turns into…
7. “mayonnaise-like” light yellow as the picture shown.
8. Add corn starch.
9. Mix well so that no lumps are formed
10. Heat the milk until bubbling.
11. After bubbling, pour into yolk mixture.
12. Mix well.
13. Pour back into the pot.
14. Place the pot over medium heat. Keep whisking while heating.
15. It’ll start coagulating as being heated. Bring the cream to a boil and shut off the stove.