You don’t know what to eat for lunch? Want something easy but tasteful warm meal? This may be what you are looking for! Throw a frozen udon in the curry flavored soup and cook for a few minutes your complete meal is instantly ready!
[ Ingredients ] *tsp=tea spoon tbs=table spoon
~ serves one~
One portion Frozen udon
1tbs Curry powder
50ml soba tsuyu
1 shitake mushroom
50g enoki mushrooms
1stalk green onion
3 slices fish cake
1 boiled egg
[ Directions ]
1. Cut all the ingredients into small pieces.
2. On medium heat stir fry the children till golden brown. And then add other ingredients(except for green vegetables)
3. Add curry powder.
4. Add water and soba tsuyu.
5. Add frozen udon into it and cover. Simmer until the noodles get thawed out and absorb the soup.
6. After a few minutes, noodles should be all loosened up. You can now add green vegetables for color.
Copyright © MASA’s Cooking- All Rights Reserved.