Here’s super easy and clean way to cook salmon! all you need is one fry pan and a,,,, plastic bag!!
[ Ingredients ]
~ serves one ~
1~2 cloves garlic
1 Shitake mushroom
1 bunch Green leaf vegetable
1 tsp Butter
1 tbs Soy sauce
1 tbs Mirin
2 tbs Sake
[ Directions ]
1. Place your salmon into a plastic bag and use back of the knife for scaling.
2. Wash off the surface and use paper towel to wipe off the excess water.
3. Add olive oil and sliced garlic and turn on the stove. cook until golden brown on low heat.
4. Once the garlic becomes brown and crispy, remove from the pan and place the salmon.
5. While cooking salmon aside, you can add sliced shitake mushrooms.
6. After stir frying the mushrooms, you can add all the seasonings all for a few seconds.
Place the salmon one a plate and put shitake sauce.
7. Wipe off the pan and put some butter. Heat up the pan on medium heat and add green leaf vegetable, stir fry and decorate with salmon steak. Lastly, sprinkle garlic chips.
Copyright © MASA’s Cooking- All Rights Reserved.