Want to make an attractive bento? But don’t have much time to prepare? This bento doesn’t require many ingredients and time. “soboro” is ground meat cook until crumble. this time rather than just adding soy sauce, I specially added miso to make even tastier. “iri-tamago” is like scrambled egg but, It’s more finely crumbled. Having those items plus whatever the green vegetable you like. You can make very colorful bento!!
[ Ingredients ]
100g ground chicken
2 teaspoon white sesame
50g edamame, blanched
[ Directions ]
1. Add ground chicken, sake and sugar into a pot and mix well.
2. Start cooking over medium heat until chicken changes color.
3. Add miso and white sesame adjust the stove to low heat and keep cooking until the water gets less.
4. Preparing “iri-tamago” Add about two pinches of salt into the egg and whisk until the egg white and yolk get evenly blended.
5. Heat up a frying pan on low heat. Add about 1/2 teaspoon oil or butter. Pour in the egg.
6. hold 2pairs of chop sticks and keep stirring until all the egg turn into crumbles.
7. Put steamed rice into bento box cover the rice with prepared ground chicken(step.3) and iri-tamago(step 6.) along with blanched green beans such as edamame.
Copyright © MASA in the Kitchen- All Rights Reserved.