[ Ingredients ]
~makes 6 ~
200g firm tofu
2 shitake mushrooms
1/3 piece carrot
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon sake
2 teaspoon soy sauce
[ Directions ]
1. put a plate on firm tofu, and stack some heavy items on the top to drain excess water.
2. while waiting, prepare other ingredients. shred about 1/3 piece carrot.
3. Slice shitake mushrooms.
4. stir-fry shredded carrot over medium heat until soft.
5. and then add shitake mushroom, keep stir-frying for a little while,,
6. add sake..
7. add all the seasonings except for sugar and mix well.
8. crush the tofu and put into the pan.
9. stir well make sure tofu and other ingredients are well corporate.
10. add some sugar into eggs and stir well.
11. add 9. into the egg.
12. also add some blanched beans. mix well. this time I am using Edamame.
13. oil a frying pan and add large spoon of mixture. cook it at low heat until bottom part of the egg mixture gets set.
14. after flipping them all, cover it up keep and cooking another 2~3min. on low heat.
Copyright © MASA in the Kitchen- All Rights Reserved.