one of the popular cuisine “Nimono” using soy sauce based soup cooked until materials softens and flavor gets fully absorbed. this time I used chicken wings. enjoy the meat without worry about spending time to get rid of the bone!!
[ Ingredients ]
~serves two ~
8 chicken wings
4 pieces dried shitake mushrooms, soak in water
2 tablespoon sugar
5 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon mirin
2 tablespoon sake
1.5 cup shitake water, used to soften dried shitake
[ Directions ]
1. Slit the middle part of the chicken wings.
2. soak some dried shitake mushrooms into cold water.
3. Heat up a pot over medium heat. After oiling the pot, toss in the processed chicken wings.
4. sauté the surface till golden brawn on medium heat.
5. add seasonings..
6. cut soaked shitake mushrooms and put into the pot. and pour in measured shitake flavored water..
7. simmer it for 40~60min. at low heat
8. this time I cooked till there’s almost no juice left in the pot. all the goodies are absorbed inside of the meat!!
Copyright © MASA in the Kitchen- All Rights Reserved.